1 | Consultation
- Initial consultation to understand your organisation, the role, and the profile of the individual required.
- Neither a Job Description nor a Candidate Profile are necessary in advance; based on a structured meeting, we design a bespoke S-Map© within 72 hours for your review and sign-off.
Your time is valuable and we save it by taking the need to formulate a job description and a candidate profile off your desk.
2 | S-Map©
- Our proprietary S-Map© replaces traditional formats by encapsulating the key drivers and nuances for success in a one-page infographic.
- The S-Map© has proved highly effective – it gets you straight to market, with all parties literally on the same page from the outset.
Accurate and professional representation from a single, specialist firm, speaking with the market on your behalf.
3 | Search
- We leverage our extensive network to uncover excellent people who may not be visible in the market.
- We get first-hand references on who the best people actually are, not just those who interview well, or look good on paper.
One chance for a first impression; we devise a clear and concise pitch that captures the attention and interest of the people you want to meet.
4 | Selection
- Candidate questions are addressed with knowledge gained from briefings, research and company reports.
- For complex roles, we build heat maps that quickly highlight relevant strengths.
- You ‘own’ the candidates we introduce; i.e. they are not circulated to other firms.
Deep Executive Search and technical knowledge ensures a selection of excellent people are presented; you pick the best.
5 | Interview
- In advance of interviews, we present summary candidate notes with insights highlighting positives and potential issues that may not be apparent on a CV.
- We take detailed feedback to ensure that all parties’ positions are clearly understood.
Clear communication throughout the entire process – no surprises.
6 | Negotiate & Close
- Highly skilled at identifying potential issues, advising and crafting solutions.
- Expert at presenting final offers.
- Meticulous management of the closing process.
We get a deal done when it should get done;
you get your preferred candidate.